Town of Shelburne
SRHS Bursary 2023
TOWN OF SHELBURNE BURSARY
This bursary is not based on academic achievement or financial need.
- Open to all graduating seniors from Shelburne Regional High School.
- Please indicate if you have or have had any involvement with employment or committees of the Town.
- Please include your name and address.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Friday, June 9th, 2023
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
PAYMENT: Will be awarded at the graduation ceremony in June, unless no suitable candidate has applied or if none of the selections were chosen by the selection committee.
ESSAY FORMAT: An essay of 350 minimum words, please include responses to the following two questions in your essay. Value will be given to proper English grammar, spelling, and answers.
- If you had the opportunity to promote Shelburne to youth from other areas; what would you say?
- Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community and make new ideas become a reality. Why do you think it is important to give back to your community? Have you done volunteering and id so, what did you learn?
Applications and/or Questions can be addressed to:
Town of Shelburne c/o Jill Webb, Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
PO Box 670
902-875-2991 ext 1